Fire Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Dawn

Heroes and Villains

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fletcher's cell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sammuel Fletcher

Sammuel Fletcher

Fletcher's cell Empty
PostSubject: Fletcher's cell   Fletcher's cell Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:54 am

i sat quietly in my cell. silent. completely silent. what was there to be said? when you're sitting on the hard, cold floor in a straitjacket, surrounded by magnetically locked titanium walls, and waiting outside are high tech security cameras and laser cannons, there's not much to say. a small opening appeared on the ceiling. a tiny tray slowly came down via robotic arms. my breakfast. oh boy. green slop again. what a suprise. *sigh* don't worry fletcher ol' boy. you'll be out of here in about...mmm...five minutes. heh heh.....
Back to top Go down
Sammuel Fletcher

Sammuel Fletcher

Fletcher's cell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher's cell   Fletcher's cell Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:13 am

suddenly, i heard a comotion. some kind of struggle. i heard shouts and screams. laser shots were being fired. then a huge explosion. the walls arround me were melting away. the magnets burst appart. then, floating in front of me. mechadroids. my mechadroids. three mighty machines hovering about. good boys. one came close and presented me with...my pack! my ticket out. the harnesses locked over my shoullders. i felt it. the undying power! i bolted towards the cell door. launching the mechanical arms of my weapon, i blasted the door to bits. free. gaurds surrounded us. guns ready. they fired. good thing this thing has energy shields. we fired our weapons, destroying everything. how happy i was to see the flames and pain i had caused. the power. we fought our way through the cell rooms. i blasted a few open. why should the rest of the prisoners miss out? everyone was dying. security drones were blasted. gaurds shot dead. enough of this. i pulled a small red orb from my pack. a bomb. the gaurds were arriving in endless numbers. time to blow this joint. literaly. i dropped the flashing red ball. i blasted the ceiling. i acctivated my anti-gravity device, and flew out the asylum, wizzing through the air. fresh air. the laser cannons were firing from the blast towers. they'll be gone soon. the mechadroids joined me as i flew away just in time before...boom. the asylum was a display of fire works. a fire ball launched into the sky. victory was mine. i flew into the sun. leaving the cells in ruins. now. it begins.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher's cell
Page 1 of 1